When:We meet twice a month, the 2nd Tuesday at BJ\'s eatery and the 4th Wednesday at the United Church.
Where:BJ\'s is located at 305 South Birch Ave and the United Church is located at 169 Dogwood - Crescent, both are in 100 Mile House.
On February 10th at our dinner meeting we had our elections for the 2009 / 10 year. Congratulations to the following:
| ||Name ||Office Tel ||Home Tel |
|| || 604-464-0553 |
|1st Vice President || || || |
|| || 250-395-1149 |
|| || 250-395-4714 |
| Membership Chairman || || || |
- President – Caroline Charlton.
- 1st Vice President – Vera Sturmey
- 2nd Vice President – Leslie Brown
- Directors – 1 year, Lynn Holthuisen and Patti Tyrell
The office's change over in June. Thanks to our out going executive.
- 2 year, Pauline Koczir and Julia Newton.
Our club has been involved with many activities this year.
- We wrote Christmas cards to our Canadian Soliders stationed at home and overseas.
- We wrote Valentine's Day Cards to our Veterans.
- Over the Christmas holidays we held our annual bake sale.
- This spring 2009 we are holding our annual raffle "Bunny for your Honey" all proceeds from this go to our Childrens Wellness Fund.
- In May our club will be hosting a Strawberry Tea social and hopefully recruit new members.
- In June we will be holding our yard sale. Donations welcomed.
We welcome your questions and comments
Page created at 2007-11-05 and Last updated at 2009-03-18.